Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Magical Me

I try not to get into the specifics of what I do for a living so let’s pretend I’m a magician.  I’ve been learning all sorts of new tricks and different ways to perform old tricks and for the most part everything runs smoothly.  My act is becoming well diversified.

However, today is one of those days, the rabbit won’t stay in the hat, my sleeve won’t catch the cards I slip into it and for some reason the box bottom won’t open up for my grand escape.  I guess it’s a good thing I’m not performing the straight jacket and chains while submerged in water act.

It’s still pretty disheartening though.  I don’t know if I’ll ever be a master magician at this pace.

Update:
I just learned a new card trick that really saved my act.  Maybe there is still a chance The Magic Circle (this is a real thing) will still accept my application.

No comments:

Post a Comment