Gianne: Rasberry Beret, great now I’m going to have that song stuck in my head all night.
Me: The first time I heard that song was when I was in A.I.T. During a test. You know those shelters that they put on the back of HMMVs?
Gianne: Yeah…
Me: Well we were taking the test in one of those, only it was in a classroom not actually on a HMMV and this song came on while we were taking the test and they both did what looked like a choreographed dance to the song where one guy was stepping out of the shelter like he had a mic and the other guy was a backup dancer. So now every time I hear this song I think of those two guys dancing.
Gianne: You know that song Karma Chameleon?
Me: Yeah
Gianne: One time I was pulling out of a parking lot and this car full of hot girls in bathing suits pulled up beside me bumping that song…
Me: And now you think of those hot girls every time you hear it?
Gianne: … and then they popped their trunk and three guys hopped out and they weren't wearing any shirts… So now every time I hear that song I think of three shirtless guys hopping out of a trunk.
No comments:
Post a Comment