Sunday, August 21, 2011
Jermaine Jackson
Michael Jackson’s dirty Diana came on the radio this morning on the car ride home.
Me: Dirty Dianniii, oh!
Chris: It’s close man. Close.
Me: Ever have an album? Like an actual album, not a CD or an MP3 or a tape but an actual vinyl album that goes in a record player with the needle and the spinning?
Chris: Yeah, yeah of course I’ve had some albums. I didn’t collect them or anything. I preferred tapes but I had a couple.
Me: Yeah? What was your first album?
Chris: Actually… it was Jermaine Jackson.
Me: Jermaine?
Chris: Yeah bro. I used to see the Jackson Five on TV and thought that was the greatest thing in the world to me to see brothers performing on stage. My brother and I both sang and he always kind of wanted to be the leader so he took Michael and Jermaine was the only brother that did his own thing so I chose Jermaine.
Me: Mine was Thriller.
Chris: Aw man, that was the best one. That one was my favorite. You know, I originally got Jermaine’s album just because, but I ended up just falling in love with his music. Jermaine Jackson… Man, brings me back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment