Friday, November 12, 2004

Dorkus


I haven't really had much to write about lately because I've been happy.  Well mostly happy.  There is this girl over here that I've had a crush on for a little while and I went to her door today to see if she wanted to hang out.  I'm pretty sure there was some dude inside her room who wasn't too thrilled by the fact that a guy was at her door asking her for her number so that he could chill with her later.  She didn't give it to me.  She said "I have your number, I'll give you a call."  I'm not stupid.  I know what that means.

What's worse is that I've even been getting turned down on my video games.  I've been playing Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and there is this girl in the game that I made my girlfriend but when I took her out she was upset that I didn't get her to eat food in time.  Then, I took her out a second time and we ate and things were great but then I went back the next day and she wasn't there.  So I decided to stalk her but she never showed.  So went off and started a gang war came back and she wasn't there still.  I started to get jealous, like why is she never home?  Does she have another boyfriend?  Is she fucking one of my homies?  I say homies because that's what they would say in the game. 

I swear it's like I've lost my touch and it's only been a month or so.  About one month ago I was talking to six or seven different girls and now I can't find
one.  At least not one that's here.  I think I've become a dork.  I'm the huge dorkus patty with melted cheese and anchovies that no one is hungry for. Where
are all their appetites?

No comments:

Post a Comment