Friday, September 16, 2011

Don't these girls know?


Chuck:  My friends hooked me up this girl once.  She had a kid.  I had never done that before, dated a girl with a kid, so I figured, “why, not?”, ya know.  I mean I’m not against kids.

He pauses for a second then continues.

Chuck:   So I get to the door and very first thing she does, right off the bat, she puts this baby in my arms.  So I’m like ‘oh, okay” and as I’m holding the baby she kind of ushers me into the room and her parents are standing there.  So within the first 30… no not even, within the first five seconds of meeting this girl I am holding her baby and meeting her parents.  Strike one: Holding the baby. Strike two:  Meeting her parents.  I mean, don’t these girls know that those are two things that you don’t ever ever ever want to do on a first date.

At this point he grips the steering wheel a little tighter and has this demented grin spread across his face.  He begins to shake his head in disgust and slaps the steering wheel.  His head gyrates in a snakelike motion before he utters:

Chuck:  And then she gives me Chlamydia (he Slaps the steering wheel again).  Don’t these girls know that those are three things you don’t do on a first date?

1 comment:

  1. I think not having sex after all that would be worse than Chlamydia. That, of course, not being known if she didn't sleep with you that she's a carrier.

    What I'm saying is Chlamydia is bad, but not really something that ruins a first date. The first date being over after you sleep with her and go home. It might ruin your week, but the first date's old news by then.

    On one hand, you've got a baby and parents, but at least you got lucky on a first date. On the other, if you were put through all these things but didn't get any, would you really try again?

    In retrospect, it sucks that you got burned, but if you play in the mud, you're going to get dirty.

    ReplyDelete