An earnest evaluation of the past year.
Signs of my aging:
1. I just bought a Men's Health magazine
2. I like documentaries, Animal Planet and the
Discovery channel
3. Sometimes I spend a Friday or Saturday night in,
of my own accord
4. I read Scientific American mind
5. My receding hair line
6. My forever aching lower back
7. I don't relate to the people my age in my class
8. I can relate to my father
9. College seems like a long time ago
10. I have this weird paternal urge
11. Nose hair
12. Didnt the 80's just pass?
13. I like peace and quiet sometimes.
14. I'm no longer Little John, but Johnny
15. I realize how crazy some of things I've done in
the past were
Signs I need to grow up:
1. I continue to do crazy things.
2. I color in a coloring book when I'm upset
3. I pull all nighters on a regular basis
4. I watch cartoons
5. I am driven to any and everything rebellious in
nature
6. I'm deathly frightened of ceremonies ie. weddings,
graduations etc...
7. I feel more comfortable at the kids' table
8. Sometimes I play hide and seek with the sales
people in clothing stores... without them knowing
9. Farts are funny
10. The girls I always end up dating
11. My un-virtuous impatience
12. I like to annoy people
13. My quickness to strip, whatever the purpose
14. I play video games
15. "I don't see anything wrong with calling you at 3
in the morning and yes I am drunk"
16. Sometimes I make prank calls
17. I still refer to myself as a kid or boy
18. Yesterday I tried burning a locust with a
magnifying glass
19. I still have crushes
20. I hate to dress up
21. Sometimes, twirling around in circles is fun
22. I'm so anti-trend that I'm trendy
23. Dr. Seuss was a genius
24. "Lalalalala I don't hear what you're saying"
25. Three speeding tickets last year
26. "Mom, I'm broke"
27. Elephant shoe
28. My blatant disregard for regulations
29. The only thing better than loud is louder.
30. I still feel like I have the world by the balls
I started this list because I felt old but after
writing it I started to feel a whole lot better.
Signs of my aging:
1. I just bought a Men's Health magazine
2. I like documentaries, Animal Planet and the
Discovery channel
3. Sometimes I spend a Friday or Saturday night in,
of my own accord
4. I read Scientific American mind
5. My receding hair line
6. My forever aching lower back
7. I don't relate to the people my age in my class
8. I can relate to my father
9. College seems like a long time ago
10. I have this weird paternal urge
11. Nose hair
12. Didnt the 80's just pass?
13. I like peace and quiet sometimes.
14. I'm no longer Little John, but Johnny
15. I realize how crazy some of things I've done in
the past were
Signs I need to grow up:
1. I continue to do crazy things.
2. I color in a coloring book when I'm upset
3. I pull all nighters on a regular basis
4. I watch cartoons
5. I am driven to any and everything rebellious in
nature
6. I'm deathly frightened of ceremonies ie. weddings,
graduations etc...
7. I feel more comfortable at the kids' table
8. Sometimes I play hide and seek with the sales
people in clothing stores... without them knowing
9. Farts are funny
10. The girls I always end up dating
11. My un-virtuous impatience
12. I like to annoy people
13. My quickness to strip, whatever the purpose
14. I play video games
15. "I don't see anything wrong with calling you at 3
in the morning and yes I am drunk"
16. Sometimes I make prank calls
17. I still refer to myself as a kid or boy
18. Yesterday I tried burning a locust with a
magnifying glass
19. I still have crushes
20. I hate to dress up
21. Sometimes, twirling around in circles is fun
22. I'm so anti-trend that I'm trendy
23. Dr. Seuss was a genius
24. "Lalalalala I don't hear what you're saying"
25. Three speeding tickets last year
26. "Mom, I'm broke"
27. Elephant shoe
28. My blatant disregard for regulations
29. The only thing better than loud is louder.
30. I still feel like I have the world by the balls
I started this list because I felt old but after
writing it I started to feel a whole lot better.
No comments:
Post a Comment