Mr. Kular,
I have been waiting for your email. An informant
contacted me yesterday and said that you would contact
me shortly. Unfortunately the documents have not
arrived. We cannot proceed any further without these
documents. They are imperitive to the mission. I met
with agent 544739832-101.9/4 yesterday in a cafe
around the corner from the dropoff. He implied that
he has the utmost confidence that you will fax me the
documents to the agreed number. After you have done
so, my private jet will be waiting for you in the Gulf
of Mexico to trasport you to the holding area in Cuba
where Fidel will be having his annual gala. A weapin
will be attached to on the ceiling fan in the men's
bathroom on the third floor. You know what to with
it. I have faith in your abilities. When it is
complete proceed to the roof with the roman candles
located underneath the stairwell. A helicopter is
will be waiting for the sign at a near by landing pad.
After the mission is complete you will get what you
asked for.
Agent 0000000000000000000007
I have been waiting for your email. An informant
contacted me yesterday and said that you would contact
me shortly. Unfortunately the documents have not
arrived. We cannot proceed any further without these
documents. They are imperitive to the mission. I met
with agent 544739832-101.9/4 yesterday in a cafe
around the corner from the dropoff. He implied that
he has the utmost confidence that you will fax me the
documents to the agreed number. After you have done
so, my private jet will be waiting for you in the Gulf
of Mexico to trasport you to the holding area in Cuba
where Fidel will be having his annual gala. A weapin
will be attached to on the ceiling fan in the men's
bathroom on the third floor. You know what to with
it. I have faith in your abilities. When it is
complete proceed to the roof with the roman candles
located underneath the stairwell. A helicopter is
will be waiting for the sign at a near by landing pad.
After the mission is complete you will get what you
asked for.
Agent 0000000000000000000007
No comments:
Post a Comment