Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Book Games

For all 5 readers of this blog

I probably should have explained how Holy Ship! had come about but I didn't intend on continuing it when I first posted.  Then I had the idea of going as far as I can using this technique.  That first chapter was created using three random criteria chosen by someone else.  In this case it was:

Place: Water
Item: Fridge
Theme: Music

For the next chapter I had another friend give me three different criteria to continue the tale:

Place: Chicago
Item: Tobacco Leaf
Theme:  Gala

I want more suggestions to keep this thing going.  The less specific on place, the better.  Chicago made me have to change the whole story from being a deserted island tale to being a drug tale where John was so high he couldn't remember what was going on.

I will take the first suggestion I see that spawns ideas that seem interesting to me and I will include them at the top of the chapter the way the other two chapters are now shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment