Wednesday, December 7, 2005

B-B Gun Gangsta

These damn pigeons want a war, they've got it. I'm sick of their sexual moans outside my window early in the morning. I'm sick of the shit they leave all over my balcony and expect me to clean. I'm sick of their taunting screams while I'm trying to watch a football game and all of their little heads as they perch on top of the balcony railing with a smile. Yes with a smile- pigeons smile too. I've seen it- I see it all of the time. They smile most when they know they're aggravating you. They're little tricksters those pigeons but I've got a real treat in store for them. I'm buying a BB-gun. That's all there is to it. They want to play games- I've got games. I'm the BB-gun gangsta on the balcony buckin shots at the pigeons.

No comments:

Post a Comment